The Queen’s Head dates back to 1685 and was originally a blacksmiths. The pub still retains many of its original features from 100 years ago and keeps a strong connection to horses. In fact wild horses and ponies roam freely near the inn even today.
Half way between the A31 & the A35 the inn can be found on a road that links the two in the small village of Burley in the heart of the New Forest.
With enough seats inside for large groups and parties, the Queen's Head, with its different sections is also cosy enough for lone visitors and small groups. In the colder months three original fireplaces roar with wood from the surrounding forest.
Food is served throughout the inn seven days a week from 12 noon to 10pm. With an extensive menu and ever changing specials boards there is also a dedicated vegetarian and vegan board plus a gluten free menu on request. Cream teas are served all year round.